|The U3A Port Phillip “Philosophy and Contemporary Issues” class is held every fortnight at 3:15-4:45 on Tuesday afternoons. In Term 1 of 2018 a class will be held on these dates 13Feb, 27Feb, 12Mar, 27Mar.
SUBMITTING AN APOLOGY
If you cannot attend the next class, and wish to submit an Apology, please do the following:
- Go to the U3APP homepage at http://u3app.org.au and login.
- Scroll down the page that opens to the Managing your bookings/enrolments section (the second last section) and click on the link to the Your Courses and Events page.
- On this new page scroll down to the Apology section where you will see all the classes you are registered for.
- Now click on the Apology link after the name of the course, and SEND the email that is generated.
- This email goes to the U3APP Office where your Apology for the next class will be entered into the attendance records.